I love doing workshops! All of my workshops are curated to match the individual needs of the organizations/people who’ve hired me.
The difference between a workshop and a speaking/coaching event is that the intention of the workshop is often more tactical and we are generally focused on developing a certain skill, creating breakthroughs around the same topic, and/or teaching everyone the same tool or strategy — be it mindset tools/strategies or strategies from my Consciously Overcoming™ lifestyle model and methods.
I create workshops on a multitude of topics and with varying levels of inspiration versus tactics.
Below are a few examples of workshop topics:
- Business Strategy & Ideation Breakthroughs
- Navigating Organizational Dysfunction & Overcoming It
- How to Change Your Mind so that You Can Have Changed Experiences
- Mastering Your Mindset: Learning How to Make Small Adjustments in Order to Create Massive Shifts
- Understanding the 4 Most Powerful Ingredients to Changing Your Work and Life Experience: Self-Awareness, Personal Accountability, Mindset, Self-Mastery
- How Self-Mastery Makes You the Architect of Your Life
- Purposeful Pain: Learning How to Turn Pain into a Superpower
- Learning How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs and Fixed-Mindsets
- Learning How to Reframe Your Past and Not Project Your Present
- Breaking the Cycles that Keep Us Stuck
- Leveraging the Hardships and Hurt in Life — So They’re Working for You and Not Against You
- Learning How to Use Life as the Training Ground for Growth
- Learning How to Recognize Your Triggers and Heal from Them
If you’re interested in having me out to do a workshop for your group/friends/team/organization, please complete the inquiry form below. And we’ll be back in touch within 72 hours.