Christina is available for large and small speaking engagements. Below are some of the common formats she’s available for:
- Interactive (Q&A-style) Breakthrough / Real-time Coaching
- Expert/Roundtable Discussion Participant or Leader
Every talk that Christina gives is not just informational, but inspirational and motivational. People walk away not only with an inspired, content heart, but with actionable steps they can start taking that day to change the way their life is unfolding and/or the way they feel living it.
Christina’s life has prepared her to talk on the topics below. She is also available to lead workshops or community building events on any of these topics as well.
Christina discusses each topic with profound amounts of compassion, understanding, and respect for all people and the pain, stories, circumstances, experiences, programming, and emotions that influence them. She does not divide, judge, or shame anyone. No one.
Christina’s powerful and moving personal stories inspire and empower others to move out of feelings of blame and shame and into a more powerful position of causing the effect they want to see in themselves, their lives, and in society.
In all of Christina’s talks, she offers powerful tools and strategies coupled vulnerable storytelling, sharing stories from her life that illustrate, punctuate, and validate her position, perspective, and outcomes. In every topic she agrees to speak on, she has many, many stories to tell. (If she hasn’t lived the topic, you can trust she won’t speak about it.) She embodies every topic and every single lesson taught.
Below are some of Christina’s favorite and most passionate topics to speak about (or to create workshops around).
Personal Growth / Professional Growth:
- Breaking the Cycles that Keep Us Stuck
- Interactive Live (Q&A-style) Breakthrough Coaching
- Our Hardships Prepare Us for Living Our Purpose
- Learning to Love Ourselves — and Our Lives — from the People and Circumstances that Hurt Us
- Using Life as the Training Ground for Growth
- The Journey to Self-Mastery: The Hard Stuff & The Miraculous
Personal Growth / Societal Growth:
- Healing from Addictions — From the Inside, Out
- Overcoming Hate: The Power of Choosing Love — Even When It’s Hard To
- Building Bridges Between Communities & Policing — Uncovering the Pain from All Sides & Healing the Divides
- How Guardian-Style Policing Saved My Life & Secured My Future
- Honoring Our Children’s Spirit — How to Raise Happy, Emotionally Healthy Children Who Are Full of Dreams, Self-Love and Self-Worth
Christina can speak on a wide variety of topics beyond what’s listed above and on the one-pagers. She’s also open to other topics and formats, if you have particular topics and/or formats in mind that are not listed here.
Please reach us at 424-254-2080 or send us an email here; we’d love to hear from you.